How To Start With Binary Options?
All who want to start their journey with Binary Options always search for ” How to Start with Binary Options?” and your question is totally right and you should have complete knowledge about the thing where you are investing your money. Today in this article we will learn about some question which everyone faces when they start their journey with Binary Options Trading.
Topics Covered in this Article?
Here are some of the questions covered which you will face if you start your journey in Binary Options.
- What are different Binary Options Indicators?
- How to read Binary Options graph?
- How to put a trade?
- A good Binary Options Trick
If you know all this then you are ready to begin your journey with Binary Options. It is very simple to learn you can find learning tutorials at IQ Options website just Sign Up and you can find all basic tutorials about Binary Options. Also, IQ Options is one of the best Binary Options Broker in the current market you can it’s detail review here.
Suggested: IQ Option Review
What is Binary Options Trading?
Binary Options Trading is a “Yes” or “No” trading in which you bet for a certain stock or currency pairs in which you decide that if price will go up after certain period of time then you “Buy” and if you think that it will go down after certain period of time then you put a “Call”. Let us take a live example so you will understand better:
- Let us do Trade on EUR/USD currency in this example current price of a currency pair is $1.044160 and I assume that price will go down so I do “PUT” of $100.
- There are two times “Purchase Time” and “Expiry Time”. Purchase Time is the time before which you can put as many Trades as much you want you can put two times $100 trades at a time. While Expiry Time is the time when the result will come off your trade.
- In our example, we won the Trade and we will get 85% of our invested money i.e $85 so the total amount won will be $185.
You can see that we have won $185 in just 1.5 minutes so it is easy to trade on IQ Options so go for it.
Please like us on Facebook to get updated with the latest news on Binary Options. If you face any kind of problem then please tell us in the comment section below we will surely help you with Binary Options.